Re: gtk, cairo, glitz, luminocity, what's their relation?

Hi  writser,

Wonderful questions ... but , although GTK and Cairo are closed
related, probaly you we get more anwsers on the official Cairo Project
mail list ...  "cairo cairographics org" ...

or not ... there are people in this mail list that "know everything" :) ....

Regards ...