Re: Where is the Tab Widget

Sven Neumann wrote:
Hi,

Reed Lai <reed aga-inst com> writes:

Does GTK have tab widget? I found the ability from many GTK/Gnome apps -
gedit, gnome-terminal, Gnumeric and GIMP's stacked dialogs, but I can
not find Tab Widget from GTK's tutorial and API reference. What the
widget should I use to make it?

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/ch02.html

Sven

Wow, it's a clear and comprehensive reference! Then additional question, I write Gtk program in Fedora C3. The "gtk-config --version" shows 1.2.10, so I think I am writing with Gtk 1.2. But the gtk-2.0 can also be found in the /usr/include directory. How do I write with 2.0?

Thanks
--
Reed Lai @ Aga Instrument