Re: gtk errors

E,

I'd just like to report your suggestion worked
successfully.  Neither GAIM nor GIMP caused the error,
even with the flash card installed (that I had found
sped up the performance on these programs when
removed).  I might add that the two installations I
used came from (1) Tor's little archive wherein he
suggests the use of those programs only as development
tools and (2) GAIM's little all-in-one package.  So
for future reference, I would certainly recommend
trusting the GLADE site.  Thanks again!

wxl