Re: Newbie Help - GTKfb & portrait LCD screens

The linux-fb port won't compile last time I checked.
If I quit writing emails I'll be checking in a update to the directfb
backend into www.directfb.org that brings it uptodate with the latest
gtk cvs.  I'd highly suggest directfb over the framebuffer support
thats in GTK since it already has multi application support  and is
being actively developed. Also I've already checked in initial support
for Cairo on directfb.  Might as well use the work that others are
doing. I'll be supporting arm/lcd devices also ..

Mike