how to find mr. matthew stucky.

I have buy book about gtk and mysql with title "MySql Building User Interface" with the author Mr. Matthew Stucky. And I see the last page where complete source code project can be download at http://pages.prodigy.net/stuckym/mysql_book/. But i can't found this address to download.
And the book not came with cdrom source code.
Help me, where I can download the complete source code or where I can contact Mr. Matthew Stucky.
Last email Mr. Matthew Stucky is : stuckym prodigy net

Thanks in advance.
Hariyanto