Re: GtkCellRendererCombo questions

> 1) Is there any way to add a "separator" item into the list?
>
> 2) Is there any better way to differentiate which item was selected in
> the combo?
> Right now, by hooking into the changed event, the callback simply
> receives the text of the item.
> I want to at least know which row in the backing store was selected. (So
> that I can store/retreive other information in the store)

No and no. You can however copy out the widget from the gtk source tarball
and modify it after your own specifications, and make the edited signal
return an iter instead. I did this for one my projects (even made it using
a different model than the treeview uses). Only one problem, and that is
that you can't detect that a user cancels the edit, since it uses a
private function (atleast in 2.6.0) to detect this. That should be fixed,
if it isn't that already.

Stian Skjelstad