Re: can glade files be used dynamically?

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 13:03 -0500, Rick wrote:
> Ahh, well I suppose if I can generate the XML in the first place, I
> can maintain persistance.

All good apps save data to allow certain attributes to persist.  For
example, basic things we all expect to persist including window size and
placement, the last path accessed on a file open or save command.  I
don't think writing this out to the same XML file as the interface was
defined in is a good idea.  But writing persistant data out to a
configuration file or gconf node is a great idea.