Re: I just want to know whether the gtk will port to embeded linux system?

Hi,

there is no a GTK EMBEDDED VERSION, like j2me - J2se, but you can run
application developed in GTK on embedded systems. GPE is a good
example of a embedded system built in GTK. It's a window manager
GNome-based (GTK). You can develop your application on the desktop
envoiroment, and  use a cross-compile tool to compile it to arm-based
arqutetures (like scratchbox), and so on... Your embedded fs must,
however, to support GTK ...

I read some paper about embedded gtk version, but nothing concrete. If
someone has a interesting material, please send me ...

Best Regards