Re: Problems with Properties and Notify Signal Parts

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 05:27:15PM +1000, Richard Cole wrote:

> My guess is that this situation should be fixed so that underscores are
> changed to hyphens in each of: property names, signal names, and signal
> details.

Not all signal details are property names.  In fact,
probably only those of GObject::notify are.  I don't think
it's a good idea to mangle *all* signal details just to
accommodate GObject::notify.

I agree the docs should be more explicite on this issue,
though.  And they should say `always use dashes'.

Yeti