Mixing Windows API and GTK+

I have a gtk+ application that I developed under Linux. I "ported" to Windows using the MSYS/MINGW environments along with the native window compilation of GTK+. Now someone is interested in have me create a DLL out of this code so that it can be used as part of another Windows applications. While one question pertains to how do I create a DLL using the MSYS/MINGW environment but is not related to this list. My question for this list is, can there be a problem with mixing a Windows code that uses then WINAPI to create windows and such and call a function that would essentially create my GTK+ window and its associated widgets and mouse events and such or should everything work ok.