Re: Which signal is emitted when the arrow in GtkComboBoxEntry() is pressed?

Did a bug ever get filed on this?  I can't seem to find it if there was.

I have a pretty good usage scenario that is quite common with database
applications.

The combo control is the most common control used with DB apps and
contains values pulled from a different database table than the data
being displayed.  Populating all the combo controls on a form when it is
created would result in dozens of DB queries that are not needed since
most of the time the user is just looking at the data and not actively
editing.

Anyone writing an app where populating a combo control isn't just a
static list but has some overhead will need a "popup" event for the
combo control.