pkg-config problem

Hi there,

I have installed GTK 2.4 and all of the required packages (pango, atk,
etc.). The installation worked fine without any errors. But unfortunately
there seems to be something wrong with pkg-config because when i compile a
simple helloworld.c using pkg-config i get the folowing error:

Package gdk-x11-2.0-uninstalled was not found in the pkg-config search path.

I think this package should not be installed. So, how can i uninstall it so
that pkg-config works fine? yes, i am quite new to linux ;)

regards,
Garvin

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben