GTK...

I have tryed to install GTK on Fedora Core 3. I ot glib to install,
but when trying to configure the pango and AK, i get errors, on atk it
says my glib is not of the version it needs, but i installed 2.6.2.
Also when intalling PANGO, it sys i need fontonfig, but i installed
the latest fontconfig and it till didn't work, what can i go, becuase
i can't install gtk with out those.

--
In three words I can sum up all i have learned about life, "It Goes On".
-Robert Frost