Re: How to static link a program?
- From: Ben Johnson <ben blarg net>
- To: Jean Br?fort <jean brefort normalesup org>
- Cc: gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How to static link a program?
- Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 12:26:18 -0800
On Sat, Feb 05, 2005 at 09:17:59PM +0100, Jean Br?fort wrote:
> It seems that those flags are intended for libraries production. To have
> static linking of the libraries in the executable, you must probably
> list the libraires in the LDFLAGS, i.e. /usr/lib/libglib.a instead of
> -lglib, which will need some editing in Makefile.am.
That sounds like the right solution. I'll try it someday. :) Thanks.
] [Thread Prev