Re: How to static link a program?
- From: Jean Bréfort <jean brefort normalesup org>
- To: Ben Johnson <ben blarg net>
- Cc: gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How to static link a program?
- Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 18:40:15 +0100
Le samedi 05 f�ier 2005 �9:35 -0800, Ben Johnson a �it :
> On Sat, Feb 05, 2005 at 10:05:39AM +0100, Jean Br?fort wrote:
> > Add:
> > AC_ENABLE_STATIC
> > AX_DISABLE_SHARED
> > to configure.in (or configure.ac), run autoconf then configure.
> ben elsa:~/Projects/hpntpos$ vi configure.in
> ben elsa:~/Projects/hpntpos$ autoconf
> configure.in:14: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_ENABLE_STATIC
> If this token and others are legitimate, please use
> See the Autoconf documentation.
> I don't know what m4_pattern_allow is or how to use it. I tried
> changing AC_ENABLE_STATIC to AX_ENABLE_STATIC, which made the error go
> away, but also resulted in no change.
AC_ENABLE_STATIC is defined in libtool.m4
] [Thread Prev