Two documentations details (sources IDs, interruptions)

Hi.

Here are two questions whose answer is not in the doc and (according to me)
should be:

Is it safe to assume that sources IDs returned by g_source_attach or derived
functions are never 0?

  As far as I can see in the source, it is safe until a 32-bits integer
  overflow. The reason to want to know it is to be able to pack the
  information 'I have set up a timeout' along with the source ID necessary
  to cancel it.

Is it safe to interrupt gdk_pixbuf_scale, with some sort of pthread_cancel
for example?

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George