Re: Can't link to Pango while running configure for GTK+ 2.8.*

Valdis,

Thanks for your reply, I tried setting the LD_FLAGS to get pango listed first
but the results were the same. I also know where this function is but have not
yet had
too much time to look through it in detail to figure out why it isn't getting
linked in the final binary.

I will try and get to it tonight after work and let you know what I find.

Thanks again for your help!

- Armaghan