"Open File" dialog on Windows

Hello,

I've got a problem with the "Open File" dialog of Inkscape on a Windows 2000
system. I was redirected to this mailinglist but i'm not sure this is the
right place.

Between two versions of inkscape, they upgraded to a newer version of GTK+.
The old version showed the standard "Open File" dialog of Windows
(My Recent Documents, Desktop, My Documents, My computer, My network places,
 etc ...).
The recent version shows a custom window (Personal, Desktop, Drive-letters).

That window load much slower when selecting a directory containing 2000+
files (probably related to the preview-window).
It also doesn't show the network places: they need to me mapped to a drive
letter before they appear in the list.
If i start inkscape on a Windows 2003 terminal server, the program crashes
when trying to display the "Open file" dialog. However the older version
works fine !

Is it possible to configure gtk to use the 'standard' "Open File" dialog
on windows ?

If this is not the correct mailinglist: to which list should i send my
questions ?

Kind regards,
Michael Devogelaere.