libglade and gtk problems

Hi all!

I've got a small problem with libglade. I've made a test program to test
the "fault".

http://koli.lame.hu/~never/libglade-test.tar.bz2
<http://koli.lame.hu/%7Enever/libglade-test.tar.bz2>

Thist program works under UHU-Linux 1.2 perfectly with these components:
Glib-2.4.8
GTK-2.4.14
Libglade-2.4.1
Glade-2.6.4

Under Frugalware and Debian testing the program compiles without error
(only small warnings), but if I run the program, i can see these messages:

$ ./test

(test:2032): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_button1_clicked'.
(test:2032): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_window1_destroy'.

Looks like the program can't find the defined signals in test.glade file.
Frugalware contains the following components:
Glib-2.6.6
GTK-2.6.9
Libglade-2.5.1
Glade-2.10.0

Debian contains the following components:
Glib-2.6.5-1
GTK-2.6.8-1
Libglade-2.5.1-2
Glade-2.6.8-3

What's the problem and how can I solve this?

Thanks:
The NeverGone :)