Compiling pkgconfig with arm-linux-gcc

Hi All,

As I am building gtk package, i downloaded all the
dependencies and needful things. But facing some
prombles:

a)I tried to cofigure pkconfig with arm-linux-gcc but
it is giving some problem.
Can anyone tell me the command for configuring
pkgconfig with arm-linux-gcc.

b) same problem I am facing with glib also I type the
following command to configure it:

./configure CC=/opt/gcc-3.4.0/bin/arm-linux-gcc
cross_compiling=yes
But it is giving the following error:
unable to run the test program.

Please tell me what to do,if anyone knew something
abt.  it.
thanks and regards
Prakhar

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com