Compiling GTK with arm-linux-gcc

Hi,

We have gtk already present in the kernel which we got
when we have installed the OS.

We have tried to compile a small gtk application with
arm-linux-gcc, but in vain. We want to know whether:

1) we have to re install gtk package compiled using
arm-linux-gcc, if yes please tell us how we can do
that.

2) If not then what can be the solution for this
problem.

Bug Report:

planner.c:598: internal compiler error: in
extract_insn, at recog.c:2061Please submit a full bug
report,
Send email to arm-gcc codesourcery com for
instructions.
make[2]: *** [planner.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/prakhar/fftw-3.0.1/kernel'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/prakhar/fftw-3.0.1'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Note: When we have compiled the same application using
gcc it is working fine.

Please help us out, as we are unable to understand
what could be the issue behind it.

Thanks And Regards
Prakhar

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com