Re: How to find your shell
- From: "David Necas (Yeti)" <yeti physics muni cz>
- To: Philip Kendall <pak21 srcf ucam org>
- Cc: gtklist <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How to find your shell
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:39:32 +0200
On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 09:27:43AM +0100, Philip Kendall wrote:
> $ uname -s -r
> FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE
> $ ls -l /proc/self/exe
> ls: /proc/self/exe: No such file or directory
None of the proposed methods work on Win32 anyway.
Maybe it's time to define where you want to find the
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?
] [Thread Prev