Re: gtk-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 43

Gerard,

I'm kind of shooting from the hip on this one, but what I did was add a ./configure LDFLAGS="-lpango-1.0" I think so that it would try to add libpango-1.0.so to the link objects.  For some reason, pkgconfig didn't include that when queried by the system for the link flags for pangoft2 (I think).

After that, the resultant make files included the extra link attribute.  Hope that helps some.

--Dave

Re: GTK+2.6.7 compilation problem on Solaris 10