Re: Need a comprehensive C++ library

the email was cc'd to gtk-list gnome org, which is where the
discussion is taking place, my point is, why after 2 years, throw
away, or recode, a project in another toolkit? there must be a reason
a purpose, whether Qt is limited in a way, or perhaps he's tired of
it, or perhaps he just wants a change, thats what I'm asking