Re: Some Widget is deprecated and should not be used in newly-written code.

email micahcarrick com wrote:

>I'm seeing alot of this in the Gnome documentation, such as the
>GnomeMessageBox and GnomeAbout dialogs... does this mean I should be using
>the GtkDialog stuff instead of the GnomeDialog stuff?
>Micah Carrick
>gtk-list mailing list
>gtk-list gnome org

I appologize, I was too quick to post.  But then again, it seems I'm the
only one with nothing better to do on my friday night than this! :)

I found my answer in the GTK+ Reference Manual

Insert RTFM statements here...

Micah Carrick