Next part of tutorial, more feedback would be lovely!

Hey everyone.  You were all awesome for checking out that last tutorial I
wrote and giving me feedback and it's VERY much appreciated.  One of the
conversations that spawned was on the use of libglade rather than letting
Glade generate the code.  So, I did some reading and listended to you
guys' arguments and began cracking at some code.  I've written the next
installment of the tutorial.

Now again, I'm wet behind the ears with GTK+ and gnome programming and am
in no way qualified to write a tutorial... but that's what the internet's
all about.  Unknowledgable people spreading inaccurate information (J/K...
sort of).  Anyway, if anybody out there has some free time and would like
to read through this next piece and inform me of any inaccurate
information or things I should be telling the readers, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Tutorial: <a
href="http://www.micahcarrick.com/v2/content/view/13/3/#from_here";>http://www.micahcarrick.com/v2/content/view/13/3/#from_here</a>

PS. Should I be using gnome_program_init() instead of gnome_init()?

Micah Carrick
http://www.micahcarrick.com