Re: Newbie Question - Cross Compiling GTK et al

Hi Clive,

I think that you can use Scratchbox (http://www.scratchbox.org/) to
compile GTK and its dependencies, your project as well. Scratchbox is
a cross-compilation toolkit designed to make embedded Linux
application development easier.

After you compile your project using scratchbox you can directly embed
it on your target device.

BR,

Afonso

P.S.: Sorry for my poor english.