Anjuta, glade, libglade, gnome... oh my!

Haha.  Okay, so I'm sorting through lots of information on my quest to
learn to develop Gnome applications.  Currently, I've learned that we
ideally want to develop libglade projects so as to build the UI via XML
rather than have Glade generate the code.  The archived message at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2003-January/msg00039.html was
particularly helpful in clearing that up.  Okay, fine.

So, I'm using Anjuta (I'm not ready to embark on an intimate understanding
of the GNU automake and all that jazz just yet).  So since I'm now using
libglade to build the interface (I chose a libglade 2.0 project instead of
a Gnome 2.0 project), I will be manually writing all the callbacks to
handle the signals for each element created in the UI right?  I won't even
have any skelton code to work from?  I'll have to remember what I named
each widget etc?

I appologize for my ignorance.

Micah Carrick
http://www.micahcarrick.com