Re: Which header files should be included to use 'NULL, FALSE , TRUE' directly?

Demon,

I know that it can be a dumb anwser -> in a  gtk app implement when I
was learnig GTK, I did use *all* these includes made usage of NULL,
FALSE, TRUE normally ...

#include <gtk/gtk.h>
#include <gdk/gdk.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/wait.h>
#include <sys/time.h>
#include <errno.h>

of course, you should not need *all* these includes, so try to comment
one by one to figure out each one is the correct :S !!

Best regards

--
Antonio Gomes
E-mail: antonio gomes indt org br