GTK + libGlade App. Where to put my UI XML?

I wrote an application using GTK and libglade.
But now it works only if I have the interface definition xml file in the same folder as the executable.

This isn't nice, and besides, my makefile (generated by Anjuta) doesn't even know about that xml file. I have to copy it manually after doing 'make install'.

It is done is such way, because all libglade tutorials do it like this.
Can someone suggest me a more efficient way of dealing with that xml file? Like putting it into {$INSTALLROOT}/share/{$PROGNAME}/ and how would i make my program aware of that?

Thanks.