Re: TreeView: Multiple selection inefficient?

Andrew E. Makeev wrote:
I think, it is not GTK+ neither GTKMM issue.

You have to delay signal handler just until user keep send events to your application. Set timer callback where you will call "selection_changed" handler, and reset it after each user event that changes selection.

Regards,
-andrew

Hm, I'm not sure what you mean, can you elaborate on that? Sorry for my ignorance, I'm fairly new to the whole Gtk thing.

--
Matthias Kaeppler