Re: Newbey Question

> Thanks Marcel for your prompt response.
> I did as you suggested, however, I now get an error saying that the
> '-lXext'
> library was not found. I ran 'find /usr -name *Xext*' and I did find
> '/usr/X11R6/bin/cygXext-6.dll'. Is there anything I can do to solve this
> problem?

I saw you are using a gtk 1.x version so I have first one question. When
you are linking the program, do you use `gtk-config --libs` or `gtk-config
--libs --cflags` then. Both those two should set options you need to link
gtk itself. If you do, you need to manually send a
-L/path/to/where/searchforlib to gcc or ld when linking. You can have as
many -L options as you would like.

Stian