Arrows in gtknotebook in gtk 2.4

While searching for a way to have both left and right arrows grouped together at the right end in gtknotebook, I've discovered something strange in gktnotebook.c.

gtk_widget_class_install_style_property (widget_class,
g_param_spec_boolean ("has_secondary backward_stepper",
P_("Secondary backward stepper"),
P_("Display a second backward arrow button on the opposite end of the tab area"),
FALSE,

G_PARAM_READABLE));

See the missing _ character in the second parameter.

It is in version 2.4.9.

Just to mention it, it may be corrected in a later version.

Then my question/request: is there a way to regain the former behaviour where both arrows were drawn on the right side?

Would it be possible to have the has_..._stepper properties not only readable, but writable too?

If not, how can I change the gtkrc file to have them as I want? Or is it possible to change them within a foorc file?

(Reasoning: I find it rather counter-productive to have to move the mouse constantly between the left and right side of the tabs length, just to click on the wanted arrow.)

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>