Re: another error

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 11:43:36AM -0400, Patel, Nilesh M wrote:
> Now everytime I ./configure my glib2.4.6 I get this error:
>

> gconvert.c:47:2: #error GNU libiconv not in use but included iconv.h is from libiconv

What operating system are you running on ? You probably have both a GNU
version of libiconv and version from the OS vendor of libiconv
installed but haven't setup your search paths for pre-processor,
compiler, and linker to all be consistent in the order they search
directories for libraries.

--
Daniel Nilsson