GtkFileChooser bug on Win32 ?

I am having following problems with GtkChooserDialog on Windows (Win2k,
Visual C++ 6.0, latest GTK 2.4.9 from http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/,but
also on earlier GTK versions including Tor's builds).

Whe I open the dialog, console window pops with following warnings:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkiconfactory.c: line 1778
(gtk_icon_set_render_icon): assertion `icon_set != NULL' failed
Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkiconfactory.c: line 1778
(gtk_icon_set_render_icon): assertion `icon_set != NULL' failed
Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkiconfactory.c: line 1778
(gtk_icon_set_render_icon): assertion `icon_set != NULL' failed

Everything keeps working ok, but the debug console poping is embarasing,
particulary in release mode.
Problem might be that one of the virtual drives on my PC (ramdisk) does not
have icon associated with the drive (being listed in chooser dialog without
an icon).

I believe this is bug. I hope someone can verify and fix this issue.

Thanks,
   Miroslav Rajcic