Re: Overwrite the GtkButton class???

Have a look at gnome-panel/gnome-panel/button-widget.c.

Julio Javier Cicchelli wrote:

Hi everyone!
I've been working with GTK+ for two weeks now and I'm actually stuck in a dilemma so I hope any of you can help me to find my answer. I'm in need to use the Button widget without those buttons graphical behaviors like the mouse rollover and that kind of things. I suppose that I've to overwrite the GtkButton class functions but I really don't know where to start doing it so if any of you can help me in any way, I'd be very thankful. Thanks to you all, Regards, -.JavieR.-