Re: GTK Modal dialog

Carlo wrote:

[...]
After some attempt, I found that it is call to *gtk_window_set_skip_taskbar_hint* that make the dialog lost its "modality" (BTW, after calling gtk_window_set_modal the window losses its taskbar button).

So you don't use a gtkdialog window now and really stays above the parent window?! That's great! I've had a lot of trouble with those gtk-windows and had to replace all of them with gtkdialog windows in my application, because I didn't manage to find,
why gtkdialog is so special.
And where is this *gtk_window_set_skip_taskbar_hint* used? I don't see it in your code.
   Igor Gorbounov