To: "gtk-list" <gtk-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: Changing background color of text in statusbar

Viraj Chatterjee wrote:
Put your gtk_label in an eventbox and then change the background of the eventbox.
Look at:

3.1.
How do I change the color of a widget?
in the Common queries at the GTK+ web site.
Do you mean www.gtk.org FAQ chapter 6.1 ?
I don't see anything called 'Common queries'...
-vc
I can't just put the label in an eventbox. The label is a part of the GtkStatusbar. So I can't see how I can put it in an eventbox - unless I should put the entire GtkStatusbar in an eventbox?

Best regards
Egon Andersen