Re: compiling okay, success running gtk-app computer dependant
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tristan van berkom gmail com>
- To: edward hage <edha xs4all nl>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: compiling okay, success running gtk-app computer dependant
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:14:51 -0500
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:31:19 +0100, edward hage <edha xs4all nl> wrote:
> I have the strangest problem.
> Recently I bought another computer and installed Linux Suse and by hand gtk-2.4.10 and the
> whole bunch (glib, pango, etc...).
theres obviously something subtle that is "wrong" with your Suse
run time environment,
maybe your gtk compile/install went sour somewhere, maybe it can be nailed with
a backtrace ?
] [Thread Prev