Remove all text elements from GtkComboBox

Hi,

I've started migrating from GtkCombo to GtkComboBox.
My old GtkCombo contains only text, so I use gtk_combo_box_new_text()

At some point I have to 're-build' the text in the combobox which is done by first removing all existing text 'entries' and insert all the new text 'entries'.
I haven't stored information about how many text elements I have appended.
I've planed to use gtk_combo_box_remove_text(), but I can't see how I can know when I have removed all text 'entries'.
(I the old GtkCombo, I just ran through the glist.)

Anyone able to help me on this one - it is probably simple when you know how to do it...

Best regards
Egon Andersen