Re: Gdk::Color(ffffff) is allmost black

Can somebody file a bug to fix the gdk_color_parse() docs? we
stopped using XParseColor, and thus stopped supporting all the
weird XCMS specifiers several years ago.

GTK+ also interprets #fff and #ffffff as pure black, not almost
black, and doesn't try to emulate the XParseColor bug in that
area.

Regards,
						Owen