Re: gtk Treeview tutorial

weo wu wrote:

HI guys:
I'm a newbie in gtk+ , I have  many questions about
the  GtkTreeView .Somebody ever told me that the Gtk+
2.0 Tree View tutorial is usefull,but I could not
visit the websit
scentric.net/tutorial/treeview-tutorial. pdf
which contains the tutorial (is this url is invalid?).
I ever used the google to search for it,but no result.
Could anybody who has one send  me  a copy  ?
thanks so much !
(My English is so bad ,hope this could be
understanded!)
This url is active:
http://scentric.net/tutorial/treeview-tutorial.pdf
I've just checked it out. Google search on "treeview-tutorial.pdf" shows this link first.
Maybe you're sitting after somewhat kind of content filter ?

   Olexiy