arrows in options menus, themes and engines

hi all,

     I want to delete the arrow in the option menus. I change the arrow
modifing the files *.png and the resource file gtkrc of the theme, but
the program is very slow and I need more speed. What can I do? Where can

I find the files of the default theme and the png files?

    I use the pixmaps engine. Where can I find the source files?

Thanks for your help.

--- Begin Message ---
hi all,

     I want to delete the arrow in the option menus. I change the arrow
modifing the files *.png and the resource file gtkrc of the theme, but
the program is very slow and I need more speed. What can I do? Where can
I find the files of the default theme and the png files?

    I use the pixmaps engine. Where can I find the source files?

Thanks for your help.

--- End Message ---