Re: GtkCellRendererCombo example?

Murray Cumming wrote:
> 3. There's no way to have a Combo cell renderer that has multiple columns,
> such as the choice and a description of the choice. But I guess this would
> require access to the whole GtkComboBox API.
IMVHO GtkComboBox should use the underlying model (list or tree), not
limiting it to a single-column list... The tree could be really useful
if there are a lot of choices in a gerarchical structure, the
multi-column list when there are less choices but one needs more
structured data than a simple string (maybe a mini icon and a
string...).

BYtE,
 Diego