GIMP Notebook

Since gimp.org is down, and gtk means "gimp toolkit" I thought you guys
may know...
I was wondering, how the dockable tabs in gimp are called, cause I mean
to apply a style to them. Obviously there's no "Notebook" in the name.

Hope someone can help me and thanx in advance!

David

--
Otto von Bismarck once remarked: ŽA fool learns from his experience. A
wise person learns from the experience of others.¡ If so, how to define