Re: Is there a way to access to the GtkFileChooser's file list ??

Thanks for your fast answer.

Ok, I will report a bug on Gtk+ for this... But, are you sure there is no way
to put a signal and a callback on the file list ? For instance, can we have
the "button-press-event" signal on this widget ?

I tried to do what you told me on my treeview to set up the DnD. However, it
doesn't work. Is what I wrote correct ?

static GtkTargetEntry target_source[] = {
  { "treeviewdnd", GTK_TARGET_SAME_WIDGET, 0 }
  };

static GtkTargetEntry target_destination[] = {
  { "treeviewdnd", GTK_TARGET_SAME_WIDGET, 1 },
  { "text/x-uri-list", GTK_TARGET_SAME_APP, 2 }
  };

.
.
.

  gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_source(GTK_TREE_VIEW(pTreeView),
GDK_BUTTON1_MASK, target_source, sizeof(target_source) /
sizeof(GtkTargetEntry), GDK_ACTION_MOVE);

  gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_dest(GTK_TREE_VIEW(pTreeView),
target_destination, sizeof(target_destination) / sizeof(GtkTargetEntry),
GDK_ACTION_MOVE);

The other target is for an intern Dnd.

Did I write/understand it wrong ? If so, please tell me what I should write
and what you mean by "just add the "text/x-uri-list" target to your
TreeView".

Thanks for advance !

Simon.