Is there a way to access to the GtkFileChooser's file list ??

Hi !

I’m a newbie and I really need your help ! I’m currently using a GtkFileChooser
for an application I’m programming and I need something I can’t happen to find
anywhere. I’d like to access to the file list field. Indeed, I’d like to
implement a drag&drop between the treeview which contains the file list and
another treeview so I can add easily a file in my treeview.

I know it’s possible to access to the file list in a GtkFileSelection by using
the field file_list. However, is it possible to do the same thing with a
GtkFileChooser ? If so, could you guys tell me how ?

Thanks so much for advance ! I really need this information, so please help
meeee !

Simon.