Source code of GTK game which uses some kind of threads

Hi

I am developing GTK application and I need to
make few threads working.

So I would like to see how is done in other applications
So if you know any GTK game or a GTK program which runs many threads,
many timeouts, real-time performance  and the source code is easy to
read then please give me the name - or even better the link to source
code.

I would love to learn how to do that properly

best regards
Zbigniew Wasik