Re: Changing background colors

Jose Ricardo Meda Araujo wrote:

> I've solved that problem of yours bye using the widget GtkStyle but the
> only problem is the if you want to change the background color of
> several widgets (buttons, entries, textareas,etc)  you will have to do
> it one by one, that's why is better to do it using rc files. But you
> know, i can't use rc files also!
Why not?
I prefer using rc files (maybe using parsing functions) so that the user
is free to select the aspect w/o having to mess with the code. The only
problem is that usually you have to try several settings (sometimes you
have to set bg, others base...) before you find the right one.
IMO it's one of the few things lacking in the docs (another is a widget
screenshot).

BYtE,
 Diego.