Installing php-gtk applications on clients

Hi all

This is my first post for the list, I'm reading a lot about php-gtk and I'm
thinking in use it in some parts of my applications. Today I already use php
for my websites, and I have no problem with it, it's just a wonderful
language.

Well, my doubt is, with php I just install Apache+PHP on the server, and ok,
everybody access the application. And with php-gtk? I have to install php
and my application on every computer in lan, or can I install it on a
server, and configure the access in each computer? Or just install the
application in each computer and php on server?

Thanks in advance

PS: sorry my poor English

Ademir Mazer Jr
Winponta Software